The JTVC SPECIAL is a limited offer available only directly through Jewish TV Channel. This package provides three main service components, collectively valued at over fifteen hundred dollars.
The service includes the following:
Three months advertising banner prominently displayed on JTVC website.
Two months Google ads campaign targeting a predominantly Jewish audience.
A dedicated post-page on JTVC website, with link to clients’ web address.
- The client provides own banner. Size: Ad size is 300 x 250 pixels. Format: PNG generally has a higher quality, but JPEG/JPG formats are also acceptable. Resolution: Ensure high quality resolution to enhance image display on larger monitors.
- JTVC is happy to advise the client as much as possible regarding the banner ad. As required, JTVC can also provide a cost-effective design and production service for your banner.
- The client provides a valid webpage URL or an email address for receiving online enquiries from the banner ad.
- Refund / Product Changes: Once payment is received JTVC activates its professional production service to ensure the banner ad is appropriately placed, and launches the Google campaign component of the JTVC Special. Accordingly, while refunds are not given, provided JTVC is notified before going to publication, at management discretion, product changes can be made without additional charge. Note: Any such product change i.e. client wants to replace banner ad should be made by sending the new banner ad to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- JTVC does not accept any content related to racial abuse, pornography, fraudulent practice, or any other business deemed to be against the public interest.
- The advertised monthly price is based on ordering 3 months in advance. Accordingly, the client will be charged the full amount when checking out.
- JTVC accepts no legal liability for its website service.
- Web site disruptions: In the event of the JTVC website being generally down (based on its global Internet presence and not local issues) for more than 2 days / 48 hours, the client will get additional banner ad time added on to their advertising duration, which covers the duration time lost during the disruption of service.